Today we went to the beach for the first time. I told Tyler it was
going to be the biggest sandbox he's ever seen. He was so excited to
see it and loved playing in the dirt.
I would love to gently lay Tyler down on his back and play with his prepubescent boy peepee and then pull his bathing suit down so that I can kiss and lick and suck him off on his smooth fat boy peepee and then gently rub him on his testies and roll them in my fingers and then bum fuck him just to feel how hot and sexy and tiny he is and kiss his fat bum
lov to have my hand in your bikini bottom playing with yourclit and fuckingyour pussyuntil i give you an orgasm
ReplyDeleteI would love to gently lay Tyler down on his back and play with his prepubescent boy peepee and then pull his bathing suit down so that I can kiss and lick and suck him off on his smooth fat boy peepee and then gently rub him on his testies and roll them in my fingers and then bum fuck him just to feel how hot and sexy and tiny he is and kiss his fat bum
ReplyDelete