We are enjoying all the outside time we can while its still warm outside. I love that the kids are old enough to go play outside together. It makes my job of entertaining them so much easier.
I can’t stand the fact that Tyler’s bum is this fat and jiggly for a little toddler boy that I would love to just grab Tyler from the backyard of his house throw him down on the ground and rip that sexy undies in half and lay down on his back so I can stick my erected penis up inside of Tyler’s fat jiggly boy bum and fuck his brains out and then pull my penis out of his bum hole with a huge wet pop and I got some of Tylers poop on my penis then before I turned Tyler onto his back I started fondling his bum cheeks and I kissed and licked his bum cheeks as well and then I turned him on his back and I started rubbing his prepubescent boy peepee and he started to whine and I started licking his peepee and also started sucking him off on his peepee head until I made him wet and shake in pleasure because I gave Tyler his very first boy orgasm then I left after I suckled him on his testicals and spanked his fat boy bum. I took his dirty undies with me
Ali you want to watch me pull your brothers undies down and cumin his asspussy?
ReplyDeleteI can’t stand the fact that Tyler’s bum is this fat and jiggly for a little toddler boy that I would love to just grab Tyler from the backyard of his house throw him down on the ground and rip that sexy undies in half and lay down on his back so I can stick my erected penis up inside of Tyler’s fat jiggly boy bum and fuck his brains out and then pull my penis out of his bum hole with a huge wet pop and I got some of Tylers poop on my penis then before I turned Tyler onto his back I started fondling his bum cheeks and I kissed and licked his bum cheeks as well and then I turned him on his back and I started rubbing his prepubescent boy peepee and he started to whine and I started licking his peepee and also started sucking him off on his peepee head until I made him wet and shake in pleasure because I gave Tyler his very first boy orgasm then I left after I suckled him on his testicals and spanked his fat boy bum. I took his dirty undies with me
ReplyDelete