Today Tyler starts preschool again!!! He is so excited to go back and see Ms. Carolyn, Ms. Cindy and his friends. Mommy is also very excited for the break:)
Sunday, August 28, 2011
My little princess is just 2 short months from being a year old!!! I can't believe it. She is growing up way to fast and we are loving watching it. Her bright blue eyes and sweet smile light up any room.
What Miss Ali accomplished this month:
- You are completely off purees! You love eating anything, almost. Oddly the few things you don't like were your favorite purees, like sweet potatoes and butternut squash.
- You can take about 10 step unassisted. I have really good feeling you will be only walking by 11 months.
- You still only say Mama Mama. Talking just isn't your thing right now.
- You have learned to steal things from Tyler and crawl away really fast. This one is very funny to watch. Tyler doesn't like it at all.
- You have discovered you hate the word NO and throw the biggest tantrum when you hear it. Can we say DRAMA QUEEN??
Saturday, August 27, 2011
Thursday, August 25, 2011
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Have I mentioned lately how pretty my little girl is!! I swear the older she get the prettier she is. Daddy is going to really have to watch out for her:)
Saturday, August 20, 2011
It sad to see but it has to happen:( My Mom and My Grandmother are leaving today. It was so nice to have them visiting. I loved showing my Grandma around. I really wish she would visit us more. I know Tyler loved their company. He had a blast playing with them.
Thursday, August 18, 2011
Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Tyler and Ali's Great Grandma Stubbs made it into town to spend a little time with them. This is her first time visiting us in Texas and we are so excited to have her. Tyler and Ali are really enjoying her. Its one more person that will sit in the play room and play with them.
Friday, August 12, 2011
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Today Ali had her 9 month check up. I love seeing how much she is growing from appointment to appointment. She is 18 lbs 8 oz (25-50%) and 29 in (90%). I am really surprised she didn't gain more weight. She was 18 lbs 7 oz with clothes on when I took her to the doctor in Atlanta. She eats like a pig, so I was expecting her to be around 20 lbs. I guess she really needs all that food, since she is moving all over the place. She is right on track developmentally. I love hearing that everything is perfect with my little munchkin.