Tyler loves to hold his baby sister. I love posting these kind of pictures because one day they might hate each other and needed to be reminded of the love they once had for each other.
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Wow my baby girl is 1/2 a year old!!! Life is really flying by. My little Ali brings such joy to our lives. She is such a happy little munchkin. I love it when she first sees me in the morning, I get the biggest smile out of her and she starts kicking her legs like she is about to jump out of her clothes.
Here are some things that you have accomplished this month:
- You are a sitter!!!!! Still a sort of unsteady one at times but you are definitely a sitter now.
- You went on your first vacation and plane ride.
- You have started eating purees. You have tried sweet potatoes, peas, butternut squash and green beans. Your favorite so far is butternut squash.
- You are finally starting to sleep better. You sometimes wake up for your paci around 1:45 but you aren't eating until about 5am. Now if we could just drop that 1:45 paci waking, I could get more than 3 hours of sleep in a row:)
- You have mastered the straw sippy and have even started to take a few bottles again.
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Sunday, April 24, 2011
Since we don't have any family around us, we spent Easter with our friend Olga and her family. They had a huge BBQ and then an Easter Egg hunt. Tyler had a blast over there.
Saturday, April 23, 2011
Friday, April 22, 2011
Tyler finally loves his spiderman tricycle. Daddy took him outside today to play in the front yard with it. He is a pro at going up the hill and then riding down. He loved running into me on the way down.
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Tyler is obsessed with Easter Eggs. On Monday we had an Easter Egg hunt at a friend's house and he has been playing with those eggs since. He even tried to take a nap with them. Today is Tyler's Easter Egg hunt at school. I decided to help out with it, so that I could get some pictures of him. They had to do the hunt indoors because it was rainy outside.