I love the wild woman hair this little girl has
Monday, March 28, 2011
My baby girl is 5 months old. She is the sweetest happiest baby. Daddy and I are loving every minute of watching her grow and learn new things. Our favorite moment is when we go get her from her crib after she wakes up. She is so excited to see us, I swear she is going to jump out of her clothes. Its the cutest thing ever. Here are some things that the baby girl as accomplished this month.
1. You had your first puree, right before 5 months, sweet potatoes. I am making all your food, just like I did for Tyler. You weren't really a fan of the sweet potatoes. I think you might like them just a little bit thinner.
2. You still aren't sitting but you are getting so close. You stay up for about 5 seconds and fall over.
3. You are in love with your hands and feet. You have even figured out how to get your feet in your mouth.
4. You are a rolling/scooting machine. We put you down in one spot and you will be a couple feet away before we know it.
5. You are finally starting to sleep better!!! YAY You wake up around 1:45, like clock work, for your paci and then eat about 5:30. Now I just need to get you to drop that 1:45 waking:)
I can't believe in one short month my baby girl will be half a year old. Oh my how time flies.
Tyler gave Ali his sippy cup and she knew just what to do with it. I couldn't believe it. She was sucking on it and actually getting water out. Don't worry it was just water in there:) I think I might need to get one of her own. She wouldn't let go of it when Tyler wanted it back.
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Today we took Tyler to ride Thomas the Train. He loves Thomas. He wasn't so sure what to think about the train but I think he had a good time. His favorite part was the Thomas bounce house.
Waiting in line. I can't believe how big he is getting.
Riding the train
Playing on the bounce house
Friday, March 25, 2011
I finally made it to the park to run with the two munchkins. Its definitely a good workout running with two kids. Pushing around 45 lbs while running is tons of fun, NOT. After I got done running I took Tyler to the playground so he could run around a bit.
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Sunday, March 20, 2011
I finally put Ali in the bumbo again after not using it for a month or so. She looks so much bigger this time.
Saturday, March 19, 2011
Friday, March 18, 2011
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Today Tyler had a playdate with one of his favorite girlfriends. They had a blast playing together. Ali really enjoyed all the attention too.
Playing with the princess wand. I know he makes his Daddy so proud:)
Saturday, March 12, 2011
Today the little princess had her 4 month check up. She is growing great. Up to 15 lbs (65%) and 25 1/2 inches (80%). Developmentally she is doing awesome. The pediatrician commented on how strong she is when she sits and stands. She also said she is definitely teething, which I already knew.
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
I am so proud of my little man. He is doing awesome with potty training. We are still working on pooping in the potty. He does that most of the time but has about 2 accidents a week. He is finally telling us when he has to go. He does great at going out in public. I can't believe I almost gave up with him about 4 days into it but his teachers at school told me to give it another week. I am so glad I did. Over that weekend it really clicked in his brain. Tyler's teachers where awesome about helping out too. I never thought my little boy would be potty trained before 3 and he's not even 2.5 yet!!!