Thursday, April 30, 2009

My BIG Boy!!

Tyler had is 6 month check up today. The doctor said he looks perfect and he is developing wonderfully. He weighed 16 lbs 10 oz (60th percentile) and was 27 1/4 inches (90th percentile). He got his 3 shots and he took them like a champ. Notice the cute little band aids on his legs:) I asked the doctor about him being allergic to the store bought baby food and she said it is possible because it has preservatives in it or he could be allergic to something in the plastic container. So it looks like I will be continuing to make his food. I also asked her about the red spots on the back of his knees and it is eczema, so I have prescription for a steroid cream that I need to put on him.

While we were waiting for the doctor to come in, I had Tyler sitting on the table next to his car seat and next thing I know he is pulling himself up to a standing position. I couldn't believe what I saw. Babies aren't supposed to start doing this until around 8 months. In this past week Tyler has developed so much. He got his first tooth, is crawling, can go from the tummy to a sitting position and now he can pull himself up to a standing position. I am so proud of my little guy!!



Check out addtional pictures of Tyler at http://picasaweb.google.com/tylerhenderson08/TylerS6thMonth#

No comments:

Post a Comment