Monday, May 25, 2009
He's 7 Months Old!!
I can't believe it. Boy does time fly. Last week Tyler turned 7 months old. I had to take him to the doctor last week because of a cold and he weighs 17 lbs 7 oz. He is putting on about a pound a month. In the past month he has really changed. Some of the things that he is doing now are:
1. Crawling- this is a big one and boy is he getting good at it. He can follow me around the house now. Its like a new fun game of hide and seek.
2. He can pull himself to a standing position. He is even starting to cruise but I have only seem him do that once or twice along the couch.
3. He loves to shake his head no.
4. He knows his name. There have been quite a few times that he is playing across the living room and I say his name and he turns his head.
5. He is drinking out of a sippy cup. This is new, he used to just chew on it but now he is actually drinking out of it.
6. He has started to eat some table food. So far he has tried gerber puffs, bread, ice cream, cheese, and sweet potato fries.
To view more pictures of Tyler from his 7th month follow this link, Tyler 7 Month Pictures.