Monday, June 28, 2010

Vegas Baby!!!

Daddy and I are off to Vegas. I was so nervous this was the first time that I have left you overnight. Luckily your Grandma Sandy came into town to watch you. She is the Grandma that you have spent the most time with, so I was hoping you would remember her a little. She came into town a couple days early to get you used to her again. She was so excited to finally get some alone time with you. She loves her Tyler so much:)

Mommy and Daddy had a great time in Vegas. It was so nice to get away for a bit. Especially before your little sister arrives. And best of all I got to eat a meal in peace!!! Mommy was one of the few that came home from Vegas a winner! Daddy did not have the same luck. And to make it even better you did awesome for your Grandma Sandy. You weren't fussy at all, that made our trip so much easier.

Here are some pictures from our time in Vegas. Sorry I was really bad about take pictures, so there aren't many.



No comments:

Post a Comment