Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Baby Girl Update

I had an ultrasound today to check for bone development. According to my doctor is the last thing that we can check for in a ultrasound to make sure there aren't markers for downs. And her long bones measured perfectly, actually a little ahead so even better. I think we are in the clear for downs. I am so glad.

The little girl looked perfect. She is measuring a week ahead and is already 1 lb 12 oz. The average for 25 weeks is 1 lb 6 oz. Hopefully she won't be too big of a baby or maybe I will get lucky and deliver a little early.

We got alot of really cute 3-D pictures this time and most importantly she is still a girl. I can't help but make them check every time I get to see her.

Still a GIRL!


Profile


3-D Profile and foot in the face

Profile- the curly looking stuff is the umbilical cord


Profile and little hand


3 comments:

  1. Congrat again! She is so cute already. I just love looking at the 3D ultrasounds. I'm am definately gonna get one the nerxt time we get prego!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love 3D pics! You can already tell she is going to be a cutie! Congrats on getting all clear for Downs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those ultrasound photos are great, she is so beautiful! Congrats Roni!

    ReplyDelete