Friday, January 28, 2011

Happy 3 Months


Baby Girl is 3 months old today!!! She is still such a blessing and the sweetest happiest baby ever. She hardly ever cries unless she is tired or really hungry. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. She is now offically a baby and no longer a new born. I am so excited the newborn stage is cute and all but kind of boring too. Now we can finally start getting into the fun stuff.

Here are some things you accomplished this month baby girl:

  1. You can hold your head up very good. You can now get it to a 90 degree angle and you are starting to push up with your arms. Not bad for a certain little lady that hates tummy time.
  2. You learned to roll over belly to back. This is your way of avoiding tummy time.
  3. You love standing. You now stand flat footed and not on the sides of your feet. Your gonna have some strong little legs.
  4. You had your first illness. Luckily is was just a little cold.
  5. We have noticed that you like to watch TV. You seem to really like anything with flashing lights.
  6. You have stopped sleeping through the night. You are waking up at all hours of the night for the first feeding. The only nice thing about this is that no matter what time this feeding is you don't wake up again until between 6:30 and 7:30. You usually go back to sleep until around 9.
  7. You still love your sleep. You don't like to be up for more than an hour and then you are back to bed for about 2 hours.
  8. You are awesome at putting yourself to sleep. At night I put you to down awake and I don't here a peep out of you. During the day when I put you down, you fuss for 20 seconds and then you are out.
  9. I have no idea how many ounces you are eating because you are exclusively breast feed still. I am so happy we were able to work this out. It makes me so happy to know that you are getting all your nutrition from me and not the store. Plus I love our little special bonding times, even if it is 2am. You have the sweetest face when you are at the breast.
Wow, baby girl I can't believe how much you are changing. You bring such joy to us and we can't wait to see what the next month brings.


I'm gonna eat you

2 comments:

  1. what a beautiful little girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just amazing that she is already rolling over! She has such a sweet face and darling expressions!

    ReplyDelete