Thursday, April 28, 2011

Happy 6 Months Baby Girl


Wow my baby girl is 1/2 a year old!!! Life is really flying by. My little Ali brings such joy to our lives. She is such a happy little munchkin. I love it when she first sees me in the morning, I get the biggest smile out of her and she starts kicking her legs like she is about to jump out of her clothes.

Here are some things that you have accomplished this month:

  1. You are a sitter!!!!! Still a sort of unsteady one at times but you are definitely a sitter now.
  2. You went on your first vacation and plane ride.
  3. You have started eating purees. You have tried sweet potatoes, peas, butternut squash and green beans. Your favorite so far is butternut squash.
  4. You are finally starting to sleep better. You sometimes wake up for your paci around 1:45 but you aren't eating until about 5am. Now if we could just drop that 1:45 paci waking, I could get more than 3 hours of sleep in a row:)
  5. You have mastered the straw sippy and have even started to take a few bottles again.
We love you baby girl and can't wait to see what the next six months bring us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment