Saturday, May 14, 2011

Date Night

We finally found a baby sitter!!! This is only the 2nd time we have had a baby sitter since Tyler was born. Her name is Whitney and she works at the gym daycare. She has been there the whole time I have been taking Tyler and she was always really good with him. She just seemed perfect. Tyler even loves her. He calls her Miss Whoop-me (haha I love it). When I pull into the gym he tells me we are going to Whoop-me's house. The kids did great and she said they were super easy. All she had to do was give them a bath and put them to bed and then she got to sit around and get paid:) Neither kid gave her a problem going to bed.

Daddy and I had a great time on our date. It was so nice to actually get to eat a hot meal! After dinner we went and saw a movie. I hadn't been to the movies since I was pregnant with Tyler. It was a much needed night out. I am so glad I found someone that I trust, so we can do this more often.

After we got home I looked at Tyler on the computer and this is what I saw.


He conned Miss Whitney into letting him go to sleep with his balloon. He knows we never let him go to sleep with toys! I did go an move the balloon away from him, so he wouldn't wrap the string around his neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment