Here are some things that you accomplished this past month:
- You can stand without holding onto anything for 20-30 seconds before sitting down.
- You can clap. You love when we say, "Yay Ali", you start clapping for yourself.
- You can babble your B's and L's. You LOVE to talk and I LOVE listening to you talk.
- You have taken 2 steps on your own without holding on to anything.
- You have started to transition to mostly table foods. You have a serious love for food. You eat anything I put on your tray.
- You have started to have some serious issues with separation anxiety. I love that you love me but I wish you would learn to love Daddy just as much:)