I can't believe my baby girl is one month away from being one!!! She no longer looks like a baby and is starting to look more and more like a toddler every day. I am going to do my best to treasure this last month of my baby as a baby:( I am really in denial with how fast she is growing up. I knew time flew by with Tyler but I never imagined it would ever fly as fast as it does now. Before I know it my babies will be moving out and going off to college.
Here are some things that Ali accomplished this month:
- She is a WALKER!!!! At about 10.5 months, she decided crawling was a thing of the past!!! I am so proud of her. I thought Tyler was an early walker but she has him beat by a month and a half.
- She cut TWO more teeth! She now has a total of 4 teeth. Even with her lack of teeth, she still eats everything in sight. At this time Tyler already had 10 teeth.
- She still only says Mamamamamama. I am still waiting for the day she says Dada. She doesn't really say any words but she talks a ton. Definitely a girl:)
- She loves to make you laugh. If she does something and you laugh she will keep doing it.
- She is still very ticklish, her feet, belly, tummy, upper thighs and arm pits. Daddy is even getting good at finding the spots. I love hearing her cute belly laughs.