I can't believe my beautiful little princess is 18 months old. She is such a little stinker. She can be the absolute sweetest thing ever, she knows exactly when kisses are needed. Then she turns into this screaming monster. I could totally do without the screaming part in my life:) I just can't believe what a little lady she is turning into. She is so adventurous and smart.
Here are some of the things Ali is doing at 18 months:
- She talks up a storm. I have no idea how many words she has because she has so many I stopped counting. She is even putting 2-3 words together.
- She is starting to color but still prefers to eat the crayons.
- She LOVES water and will play in it for hours.
- She has mastered jumping.
- She is down to one nap a day and it usually lasts 2-3 hours.
- She loves to eat pretty much everything. She is starting to get a little picky about not wanting certain things anymore. Hopefully she won't take after her brother in this area.
- She adds "ie" or "y" to everything she says. For example: yesie, dressy, rocky, trashy and kissy
- She can Moo like a cow and Roar like a dinosaur. My personal favorite is the roaring
- I am amazed at how much she understands. If you tell her to do something, she almost always knows what you are telling her to do.