Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Blake 5 months old!

My little Blakester is 5 months old!!! I can't believe it. Time is flying by.  

  • My little dud is still a crappy sleeper, even worse than he was at 4 weeks old. He is such a joy during the day though. 
  • He has started to eat purees. And boy does this little guy love his food. He usually eats 3 oz at dinner time. 
  • He is a sitter! Only for about 30 seconds but I still count it.  
  • He is VERY ticklish and its so adorable.  If you tickle under the arm pits or the hip bones, you get the best baby giggles ever.  
My little guy is growing up so fast. He will be one before I know it.  He is such an awesome baby (aside from the sleep thing).  He really couldn't be more perfect.   






This is my favorite photo of Blake!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment