Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Happy 18 Months!!


Today my baby boy had his 18 month doctor's appointment. I can't believe he is already a year and a half old. Time sure flies when your having fun! He didn't really have any developmental changes this month, so I am going to skip that part for this month. His doctor's appointment went great. He is meeting all the milestones she mentioned. He actually did most of them a few months ago, so no worries there. He still doesn't talk very much but that doesn't surprise me, he didn't babble until after 9 months. I know when he is ready he will start talking our ears off. So for the fun stuff, my big boy is 26 lbs (50%) and 33 in (75%). It sure seems like he has gotten his Daddy's tall genes and not my short genes, which I am very happy about.

No comments:

Post a Comment