Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Playdate

Today Tyler and I hosted a playdate at our house. We had a lot of fun. Tyler got to hang out with some pretty cute chicks and I got to talk to some other Mommies. It was really hard for Tyler to understand that he needed to share his toys but he got the hang of it in no time. This play group was lots of fun because all the kids are around 18 months except for one. Alot of times its a pretty big mix in the ages (babies to 4 yrs) and some of the older kids pick on the younger ones.

Here are some pictures from today.

Tyler and Kylee playing in the ball pit.


Marin. She such a petite little thing. I love holding her. This is one of my new Mommy friends, Cyrstal's little girl.


Tyler, Timmy and Kylee playing in the ball pit.


Bella reading books.


Tyler getting kisses from Kylee. He looks thrilled doesn't he. In 15 years he will be begging for kisses from girls:)


Tyler getting a big hug from Kylee. I think she loves him!

1 comment:

  1. He looks like every little boy from about the age of 1 until teen years--get this girl away from me!!!

    ReplyDelete