Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Cloth Diapers

I started cloth diapering Ali about 3 weeks ago. I love cloth diapering when I am home during the day. I cloth diapered Tyler for a few months when he was 14 months old. I wish I would have started him sooner. I had a decent stash but alot of the diapers where too big for Ali. I ordered several to try out and fell in love with the Fuzzi Bunz One Size on her. They are super trim between the legs and fit her so well. Now I have enough to last me about 2-3 days without doing laundry.

Here's my little princess modeling one of her fuzzi bunz. I love that it matches her dress.


And another close up. I seriously can't get enough of this cute little face.

1 comment:

  1. Her face is really thinning down and her features are coming out. So cute!

    ReplyDelete