Monday, March 28, 2011
5 Months Already
My baby girl is 5 months old. She is the sweetest happiest baby. Daddy and I are loving every minute of watching her grow and learn new things. Our favorite moment is when we go get her from her crib after she wakes up. She is so excited to see us, I swear she is going to jump out of her clothes. Its the cutest thing ever. Here are some things that the baby girl as accomplished this month.
1. You had your first puree, right before 5 months, sweet potatoes. I am making all your food, just like I did for Tyler. You weren't really a fan of the sweet potatoes. I think you might like them just a little bit thinner.
2. You still aren't sitting but you are getting so close. You stay up for about 5 seconds and fall over.
3. You are in love with your hands and feet. You have even figured out how to get your feet in your mouth.
4. You are a rolling/scooting machine. We put you down in one spot and you will be a couple feet away before we know it.
5. You are finally starting to sleep better!!! YAY You wake up around 1:45, like clock work, for your paci and then eat about 5:30. Now I just need to get you to drop that 1:45 waking:)
I can't believe in one short month my baby girl will be half a year old. Oh my how time flies.