Tuesday, June 28, 2011

8 Months Already


Really time needs to stop flying by me. I can't believe how fast these eight months have flown by. Four more months and my baby girl will be one. I am in serious denial. I also can't believe how fast Ali is changing. She is hitting so many milestones each month.

This month you learned to:

  1. Stand like a champ!! You can pull yourself up with one hand and sit yourself down with out falling over.
  2. You have even stood on your own for a few seconds without holding on to anything.
  3. You LOVE to eat! You are starting to take more and more table foods. So far you love everything I give you.
  4. You are starting to nurse about every 3-4 hours.
  5. You have yet to have an ounce of formula! I am really hoping to make a year with no formula, since I am home with you all day.
  6. You are a little chatter box. No constants yet but you love to make your presence known.
  7. You learn to scrunch up your nose. Its so cute. You love to look at us and make a silly face.
  8. I think you might be trying to wave hello. When you see new people or when you hear me say hello, you throw your hand around like you might be trying to wave. I guess time will tell on this one.
  9. You are starting to cruise. You can take about 3 steps while holding on to something.
Ahhhh my sweet princess, every month you amaze me! I love watching you grow. You are such a doll baby and a joy to be around. I just wish you would stop growing up so fast!

1 comment: