Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Stone Mountain



Today we went to visit Stone Mountain. Tyler had a blast and Ali was a super sport. She only got fussy at the end and it was a VERY long day for her.

Tyler at the obstacle course. I did great. I don't think I give him enough credit sometimes. He is capable of way more than I think he is.


Riding Thomas. Not really but Tyler thinks all trains are named Thomas. So I just go with it. Tyler loved the train ride. It went all the way around Stone Mountain.



Riding to the top of Stone Mountain on a little tram thing. Tyler didn't really know what to think about going 3,000 ft up in the air but he seemed to enjoy it.


Finally the last stop, it was a barn that had a playground built inside. The best part was that it had air conditioning!

No comments:

Post a Comment