Sunday, June 14, 2009

My Cute Little Man

Tyler started his new daycare class this past week and he seems to be enjoying it. He was a little fussy the first couple of days but every day he becomes a little less fussy. They do some things differently in this class that Tyler is not used to and I have had to tell them that Tyler is not ready for. For example, they tried to get him to go to one nap a day but that does not work for him. He needs his morning and afternoon nap or he is a nightmare in the evening. They also tried to change is eating schedule to every two hours but for right now I want Tyler to eat every 3 hours. That is working for him and eating every two hours just seems like a little too much to me. Tyler gets to go outside at school now and I know he enjoys this. He loves the outdoors. They take them out in the morning and the afternoon for a little while.

Tyler is in the process of cutting another top tooth. I felt it this afternoon. So I know this did not help his transition and was part of why he was so fussy last week. My poor little guy. Even though he has been a fairly good teether so far, I can't wait for this whole teething thing to be behind us.

Here are some really cute pictures of Tyler that I got this past week.







2 comments:

  1. Adorable pics!!! It seems ofdd to me that the daycare would try to change his schedule so much. I agree with you that eating every 2 hours is too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. teeth now buddy time you gave up the paci and learnt to suck c--k, my great nephew got his first load at 3 months , sucked real good by 3, loved taking him camping deep in the woods

    ReplyDelete