Sunday, June 7, 2009

Our Sunday

For the most part we had a pretty lazy Sunday. Troy went to the movies with some of his buddies and I watched my little boy. I finally have gotten Tyler to go down for naps on his own, no more rocking my little guy:( Amazingly after he feel asleep on his own, he slept for 2 hours in the morning and took an hour long afternoon nap. Typically he is a cat napper and sleeps for maybe 30 min. He has been great at falling asleep on his own at night for some time now but I could never get him to fall asleep on his own for his naps.

After Troy got home and Tyler got done with his afternoon nap we went to the park for a little while and Troy went fishing. Tyler had his first adventures on the swing. I don't think he knew quite what to think about them. I'm sure as he gets older he will learn to love the swings.

Here are some pictures of us with Tyler on the swings.


Here are some pictures that I took of Tyler while Daddy was fishing. At one point Tyler decided that Daddy wasn't doing a good enough job and he decided to help. Too bad neither of them caught and fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment