Friday, July 24, 2009

9 Month Check Up


Tyler had his 9 month check up today. He is 19 lbs 3 oz (25-50th%) and 29 in (90th%). His weight is a little low but he has been following the same trend since birth, so there are no worries. Overall he is doing great. I was a little worried because he isn't saying any consonant sounds (baba, dada, mama, etc) but my pediatrician told me not to worry about it until he is 12 months. If at 12 months he still isn't saying any then he will need to go to a speech therapist. Tyler is so advanced in so many ways that I just have really high expecations for him. I guess he doesn't need to excel in every area of development:) I also got some samples of Nucort to help clear up some of the red spots on his legs, hopefully this will do the trick.

The pediatrician also wants me to stop Tyler's 5 am feeding. He is pretty attached to the feeding and so am I. This feeding gives me a chance to see my Little Guy before I head off to work for the day. We are going to start this tomorrow and see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment