Saturday, July 25, 2009

Gavin's 1st Birthday

Tyler had a busy day on Saturday. We went up to Allen for Gavin's 1st Birthday and on the way up there we had to go eat some YUMMY cuban food and then we went to the outlet mall. I was really good at the outlet mall, I only bought one thing for Tyler and it only cost $4. I think Tyler had a fun time at Gavin's birthday. He made it until around 7pm and then we had to go. He hadn't had a nap since 9:30am. By 7pm he was kept laying his head on the floor wanting to go to sleep. Even though he was so tired, he never got fussy. I was so proud of my little guy. He is just my favorite thing in the whole world.

Here are some cute pictures of Tyler with his friends.

This is the birthday boy, Gavin. Erin and Steven's little guy.


Here are some pictures of Tyler and Gavin playing.



Here is Miss Aubrey, Rodney and Dana's daughter.


Here is a picture of Tyler climbing on top of Gavin's present.


This is the dynamics of two little boys that want to play with the same toy.




Of course I had to end this post with a cute picture of Tyler.

No comments:

Post a Comment