Monday, July 20, 2009

Happy 9 Month Birthday Tyler


My baby boy is 9 months old today. I always thought everyone was crazy when they would say kids go from being born to driving in like a day. Now I understand why. I can't believe how fast time is flying. Tyler will be a 1 year old in 3 months:( My baby is growing into such a beautiful little boy. Every day he is starting to look more and more like his Daddy.

Some of things that Tyler has accomplished this month are:

1. Climbing- he learned this at daycare, they have big blocks that he can climb all over. Now he tries to climb everything at home, from the stairs to the couch to mommy and daddy.

2. He is doing excellent on him move to people food. He loves everything that I give him. Hopefully he doesn't end up being a picky eater like his mommy and daddy.

3. He has gotten really good at the pincer grasp. In the last couple of weeks, he has really gotten good at feeding himself. He amazes me every time I watch him.

4. He takes baths like a big boy now. He loves to play in the bath tub. His favorite toys are a plastic cup and the top to my shaving cream. Go figure all kinds of cute bath toys and those are what he chooses to play with.

5. He has started to dance. This one is really cute. His Great Grandma bought him a toy that he can stand up and play with. It plays lots of music and Tyler stands there bounces his little butt around.
6. He is cruising all over the place. No sign of wanting to let go and walk yet but he knows how to get everywhere by holding onto something.
7. He is trying to stand on his own. He can do it for a couple of seconds but then he falls.

To view more pictures from Tyler's 9th month click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment