Friday, January 22, 2010

15 Month Appointment


Tyler had is 15 month doctor's appointment today. In the words of my pediatrician he is perfect and I couldn't agree more. He is up to 24 lbs 7 oz and 31 inches (50% for both). My little guy is growing like a weed. You got two shots today and your finger pricked to check your iron levels. You took the shots like a champ. You didn't even notice them because you were too busy playing with the band-aid on your finger. She does want me to go ahead and get you a potty (which I have been thinking about doing for a while). Not to start potty training yet but just to get you used to sitting on the potty and if you go great we will do the potty dance but if not no big deal. I will wait until your at least two but probably closer to three before I really start to push the issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment