Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Happy 15 Months!


You are 15 months old today. I know I say this every month but every month you just impress us more and more and we fall even more in love with you. I love watching your little personality develop and lucky for us you are going to have a big one.

Some of the things that you have accomplished this month are:

1. You have finally learned to say Daddee!! This one makes your Daddy so proud. Now you love to babble Dadadada.

2. You are turning into the cutest little comedian. Whenever you do something that makes us laugh you will do it over and over again just to make us laugh. Sometimes I just laugh at you for fun because I love hearing your cute little giggle and your face is so proud when you are being funny.

3. You say there all the time when you are handing us stuff. You are the greatest little helper you love to pick stuff up off the ground for me.

4. This past month you have really started to play with your toys. I can see your little imagination working sometimes.

5. You love to play with your big legos. Every day you bring me the bag so I can open it for you. You love to dump them out and then put them in the bag. You also like to hand me the blocks to build things for you and then you add on to my buildings. You have mastered the single block.

6. This past month you have really started to talk. I still don't know what you are saying half the time but you do and that's all that matters.

7. You finally like the daycare at the gym. Now when I drop you off you walk to them and no longer cry when I leave you. This makes me so happy, I hate leaving you when you are sad.

8. When you get really excited you run in place.

9. You also love to run in cricles now. Its really funny to watch you get dizzy.

10. You love to brush your teeth. We always brush your teeth at bedtime and when I am done I let you continue to play with the toothbrush. Now whenever you see your toothbrush you bring it to me and when I tell you to get the toothpaste you do. You are one smart little cookie:)

11. You are starting to understand us more and more. You know when its nap time, breakfast time, lunch time, you know when to "help" pick up your toys, byebye and to brush your teeth, just by us saying the phrases.

My dear boy you are growing way too quickly and I really wish I could just stop time. But since I can't I will remember to cherish all the moments that I have with you! Your Daddy and I will continue to fall more in love with you ever day.



You were trying to get in your stroller all by yourself.





You are not in this photo but I love it. It perfect winter landscape.

No comments:

Post a Comment