Friday, January 29, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

Wow this has been a really busy week.

My Mom came into town on Sunday for a week of work in Dallas and then a week of fun with her favorite Grandson:) On Sunday Tyler and I went to the airport to pick her up, we had lunch, went to my favorite mall (to kill some time) and then we to a get together that was kicking off the conference that my Mom was in town for. She wanted to show off the little bundle of cuteness to all of her coworkers. On Monday, Daddy left for the week making me a single Mommy. I wasn't worried though. Tyler is a great baby and so easy to take care of. On Tuesday we drove out to Dallas to meet my Mom and a couple of her coworkers for Dinner. I was trying to get back into going to the gym but that didn't really happen. I only made it three days out of the week. I need to do something, I am more then ready to loose this last little bit of baby weight and get back to my old skinny self. The rest of the week Tyler and I hung out and I worked a bunch. I think ended up working about 30 hours that week. On Friday, Tyler and I picked up Grandma then we picked up Daddy and went to lunch. We finally had our little family back together;)

Needless to say I was so busy that I didn't get to take any pictures, so this is a pictureless post.

No comments:

Post a Comment