Tuesday, August 31, 2010

1st Day of Preschool

Tyler started preschool today. He will be in school Tuesday- Thursday from 9am-2pm. I can't believe how fast my baby boy is growing up. This is such a bittersweet moment. I LOVE our time together but at the same time I know this will be really good for him. He is going to learn so much and make all kinds of new friends.

He is already so smart. He knows most of his alphabet, a-z with the exception of 3 or 4 letters. He can point them out when he sees them or when I draw them. He also knows all his basic shapes. We are working on numbers, he knows 1-3, but doesn't really care to learn them right now. So I just focus on what he is interested in.

Dropoff went pretty good. He cried when I said good bye to him. I had to run out of there, so he didn't see me cry. They said he only cried for a minute and he was very good the rest of the day. He ate all his lunch and was the 2nd one finished. Imagine that:)

I tired to get some pictures of him before school but he would really look up because it was so bright. This is the best one I could get.

No comments:

Post a Comment