Saturday, August 7, 2010

Roller Skating

Today Tyler went roller skating for the first time. It was his friend Maria's birthday party. It was so cute, the skates were so small. He did alot better then I expected. He liked skating (walking) in the middle on the rink and he really loved it when the lights went out and the colorful lights came on. After a little while he was even trying to let go of my hand but that wasn't happening.

After he got done skating they had a dance floor with colorful light under it, he loved this. He ran around and danced for the rest of the party. He has a new dance move which consists of rolling around on the floor.

Here are some pictures from today.



Daddy trying to roller skate. HAHA this was funny. Notice him hugging the wall


On the dance floor


I don't know what he was doing here but it made for a really funny picture.


The three of us.



1 comment:

  1. how cute is he on those roller skates! I love it! I bet he didi have lots of fun! I will have to take my lil boy soon!

    ReplyDelete