Monday, February 28, 2011
Happy 4 Months!!!
My Baby Girl is 4 months already!! I can't believe it. I know I say that every month:) God has blessed with the most perfect little princess. We love watching her grow and develop new tricks. Here are some things that you learned to do this month:
1. You learned to roll back to belly!! You did it about two weeks ago. Twice in one day but haven't done it since. I am honestly surprised you even learned this trick with as much as you hate being on your belly.
2. You tried cereal. You are liking it more and more every day. You even finished your whole bowl last night.
3. You are still a really crappy sleeper:( Despite all my efforts and trying everything I know to try you wake up at all hours. You usually go down around 7pm and sleep until at least midnight. From there on you will be up anywhere from every 3 hrs to 5 hrs. The only thing I can't complain about is that you are only up for about 20 mins to eat and then back to sleep. The only thing left to try is formula and I won't resort to that just for some sleep.
4. Your favorite toy is Mommy and Daddy's hands. You are mesmerized by them when I hold my hand in front of your face and you love chewing on Mommy and Daddy's fingers.
5. You have started the teething process but I don't really expect any teeth for a couple more months.
6. You hold your head up like a champ. Everyone comments on what a strong baby you are.
7. You love standing up.
8. On my lap you can sit on your own for about 2 seconds. I know its not much but its a start. I can't wait until you can sit on your own.
9. You love to laugh and you thinks its hilarious when I pretend to eat your neck. You also love to laugh at your big brother.
10. You wear size 3-6 months and some 6-12 months. In onsies and sleepers you are in 6 month and about to outgrow those. You wear size 2 diaper.
Our dear baby girl we can't wait to see what kind of joy you bring us this next month.
Love Mommy and Daddy