Thursday, October 6, 2011

A Bunch of Old Photos

I don't know how I missed all these photos. They are from August and September. Here they are in one big post:)

August

These are some random pics of Ali begging for food from Tyler.



Practicing walking with Daddy.


Snack time


Tyler's meet the teacher at his school. I don't know who had more fun him or Ali.


September

Today we took the kids to Grapefest in downtown Grapevine. Tyler had so much fun. His favorite ride was the really big slide.

Tyler on his first roller coaster ride. He liked it alot the first 3 times around, after that he was done.


Riding the train. He had so much fun playing with the bell


Ali climbing. This girl is a climber. We thought Tyler was a climber but I think she has him beat.


Before I could grab the camera, she was actually on her knees on the top of this toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment