Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy First Birthday Ali!!!


I can't believe my sweet little lady has turned one. This year has flown by. It has been filled with so much happiness. Ali is the happiest sweetest baby ever but she also has a diva streak. A year ago I was having a hard time picturing us as a family of 4, I was so unsure of how Tyler would react to being a big brother, our lives were about to change big time. No one knew what to expect. Now a year later, I can't imagine us as only a family of 3 ever again. Tyler has adapted wonderfully to being a big brother. He loves his little sister and always tells her how cute she is. He loves hugging and holding her. Ali couldn't have asked for a better big brother and we couldn't have asked for a more perfect daughter. She is just a delight to be around. Her big blue eyes and huge smile light up any room. I am sad to see this first year pass us by but I can't wait to see what the future brings.

Here are some things that Ali accomplished this month:

  1. I made it a year Breastfeeding!!! I manage to supply all her milk the first year of her life and reached my goal of not giving her a drop of formula.
  2. She says four words- mama, deeda (Daddy), Daa (dog) and nigh nigh (night night)
  3. She understands the word no and night night. When you tell her no she throws herself on the floor in a fit and when you tell her night night she runs for the gate to go to bed.
  4. She still takes 2 naps a day and sleeps 12 hours at night. This girls loves her sleep and I am going to enjoy it for as long as I can.
  5. She has 6 teeth now and looks like she is going to cut another two any day
  6. She waves bye bye and will some times give high fives

Oh baby girl one day you will know how much we love you:) Until then just know you are the most loved baby girl out there. We love you, Mommy and Daddy.


No comments:

Post a Comment