Saturday, August 1, 2009

Brag Time


I just want to take a few minutes to brag about my wonderful son:) He is just the cutest thing in the world. Here are some of the things that he did today that made me smile

  • He was the greatest baby ever while I went to run erands and go to the mall. We were out for 4 or 5 hours and he never fussed once. He is the happiest baby when he is out and about and I love it.
  • He has learned to dance and he does it all the time now, its so cute. I love watching his little butt shake.
  • He has learned to play ball with you. I will roll him the ball and he throws it back to me. We will play this game for 20 min sometimes.
  • We have discovered that his armpits are ticklish. I had him laughing hysterically this afternoon.
  • He has also learned to open the cabinets. I don't know if this is a good or bad thing but sure is fun to watch him discover new things.
Okay I am done bragging for now. I could keep going but I would be here all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment