Thursday, August 20, 2009

Fun at the Park

We decided to take Tyler to the park today to celebrate his 10 month birthday. Well actually I wanted to take him because he was home all day and I thought he needed to get out of the house for a bit. Troy stayed home with him because he either isn't feeling well or teething REALLY bad. I know a great way to celebrate your 10 month birthday:( He has been really stuffy and waking up all night coughing, causing him to be very cranky at times because he isn't sleeping much. He seemed to be in a much better mood when I got home today, so off to the park we go. Tyler absolutely loves the swings. I think this kid could swing all day if we let him. And this time he decided he wanted to climb up the slide. It was really cute. He could get about halfway up by himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment