Thursday, August 20, 2009

He's 10 Months Old


Another month has passed and my baby boy is now 10 months old. I can't believe it. He will be a year old in 2 months and no longer a baby, he will be a toddler:( Tyler is growing up so much and making his Mommy and Daddy so proud of him. I don't think we ever thought it was possible to love another human as much as we love him!! He is definitely our pride and joy.


Some of the things that Tyler has accomplished in the last month are:


1. TALKING!! I am so excited about this one. I was getting really worried about him. He has started to babble the b's and occasionally I hear the m's and the h's. He has even started to say some words. The one he says the most and actually knows what it means is Ball. He has also said Byebye and bubbles. I think I have heard Hi a couple of times too. We are still waiting for him to say Mama and Dada....


2. He can wave. Its more like a backwards wave but its still a wave. Its really cute, it looks like he is waving to himself.


3. He can stand. He now stands for 20 seconds or so. And he does it all the time. He will let go of stuff and stand there and play with his toys without realizing that he is doing it.


4. He has taken that first step a couple of times. Daddy and I are very excited about this. We can't wait for him to start walking. I can tell he is getting more and more comfortable with the first step but still prefers to crawl.


5. He is on all table food for dinner now. So far I have been blessed with a very good eater. Some of the things he likes are: peas, carrots, broccoli, ravioli, any kind of fruit, beans, chicken and pork, oh and Ice Cream. He still eats pureed food at daycare, just because its easier.


6. He is sleeping through the night without waking up for his 5am feeding. He wakes up early between 6:30 and 7am but he goes to bed early too, around 7:30. I still miss seeing his cute little face in the morning.

7. His new favorite toy is EVERYTHING in the kitchen cabinets. He especially loves to go through the cabinet that has all of his stuff in it. He loves to dump all his snacks out of the box.

Tyler is just the best baby ever. He is so easy going and such a joy to be around. These past 10 months have been the best 10 months of our lives:)

No comments:

Post a Comment