Saturday, August 29, 2009

Saturday

Saturday was a pretty busy day. I got to sleep in, which is always wonderful. And Daddy said that Tyler was in the best mood in the morning. Then I went to get a hair cut. A WELL needed haircut. I haven't had one since February. I guess its just one of those things that you forget to do when you are a Mommy. After I was done we took Tyler to a local garden to get some pictures. I got a new camera lens, so I had to take it out and play around. Here are some of the pictures from that day. If you want to make the pictures bigger double click on them.

These are some of Tyler without his shirt on. He looks so cute half naked:)

Here are some more pictures of Tyler. This time with all his clothes on:)

Here are some of Daddy and Tyler.

No comments:

Post a Comment