Saturday, March 6, 2010

Happy 30th Birthday to Me!!


Today I turn 30 years old. Its really weird to be 30. I still picture myself being so young, like I am in my early 20s. It definitely was not a sad day for me. Everyone was making a big deal out of it and for me it felt just like any other birthday. I think I might think differently if I wasn't where I am in my life, married with a kid. Then it might be a little depressing. I am very blessed to have the life that I have with my family.

Today Troy woke up with Tyler and let me sleep in a bit. Then we went out to the Ft Worth Zoo. We went fairly early because Tyler is transitioning to one nap and we were going to try to make it home before he fell asleep in the car. We had a great time at the Zoo. It was a beautiful day here. Tyler even enjoyed the Zoo a little bit. Luckily he enjoys most anything that gets him out of the house and has lots of things to watch. I can't wait until he is a little older and really enjoys these kind of things. Later that night we went to my favorite Greek restaurant, Cafe Medi, with some friends. I think they knew is was my birthday because the food was extra yummy:)

Here are some pictures from our day at the Zoo.

Daddy and Tyler checking out the Cheetah

I don't think they were ready to get up yet.

Me and my Boy (the best present I could ever ask for!)

Three elephant butts in a row:)


Tyler petting the White Tiger
Don't worry there was a glass divider there

The Three of Us

Petting the Goat
Finally I'm Free
Checking out the Turtles

3 comments:

  1. Oh to be that young again!!! I will be 34 this October and I think you are only as old as you feel. Tyler will keep you young and active, that's for sure. We went to the zoo last summer. Hopefully we can go back this spring or summer now that Colton is a little older and can appreciate it a little more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like such a fun day! Happy Bday Roni!

    ReplyDelete