Friday, March 5, 2010

Playtime



Today I captured a couple of pictures of Tyler enjoying his new playroom. He loves his new room. He wakes up in the morning and goes right in there, to see what kind of toys he can find. Then he goes in the kitchen looking for his breakfast. He wouldn't be my kid if he wasn't begging for food 24/7.

His playroom is almost finished. I am still waiting on the rest of the floor mats to come in. Right now we have a little over half the floor covered. Hopefully this mats will give him a soft place to fall on and protect the floor from all his toys.


Sammy Man

The cutest butt in the whole world

Using the window sill as his drink holder.

Playing his new favorite game, BOO

2 comments:

  1. What a great play room! We have the same straw cup. How are you liking the cloth diapers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far I like it. My Hubby doesn't but I am with Tyler most of the time. We usually just us cloth around the house or if I am just running out. If its long periods I use disposables. I use pockets and they are super easy.

    ReplyDelete