Saturday, March 20, 2010

Saturday Surprise

It was 73 degrees yesterday and tonight it snowed. Go figure only in North Texas is the weather this crazy. So far this year we have had 5 snow storms. We normally get one, maybe two. We only ended up getting about an inch this time.


Luckily, it was pretty nice in the morning so I got to drag Troy to his favorite place, the mall. He was a good sport. He let me walk around and do my shopping. Then we took Tyler to the toy store and got him a new toy. Yes, he needs more. What kid doesn't. Then we went to lunch at 1:30. My boy was amazing today. He didn't fuss or cry once. I can't believe he made it until 1:30 to eat. He normally eats around noon. Then amazingly he stayed awake all the way home and took a two hour nap. He is just the perfect little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment