Monday, May 10, 2010

11/11




The next biggest day of Troy and I's lives. We have a new little one arriving around then. I am about 13 1/2 weeks now. I love how I always get the coolest due dates. Tyler was due on Daddy's birthday (10/20) and by a miracle of God he happened to arrive naturally that day. This one is due on 11/11, if only it was next year. It would be 11/11/11, now that would be fun.

So far this pregnancy has been a little different than mine with Tyler. Not to brag but I had the perfect pregnancy with him. With this one I have had about a week and a half of severe nausea (I lost 6 lbs during that time), off and on nausea throughout the first trimester and a food aversion to Coke, it makes me sick to drink it. I have not had any real cravings yet but I am sure they will come. I think I felt the baby for the first time. I had this little pop in my tummy, similar to what I had with Tyler the first time I felt him. So far I have seen the baby 3 times. I love seeing that little thing in my belly. I have yet to hear the heartbeat on the doppler. At my last appt they couldn't find it so I got an ultrasound instead. I can't wait to find out if I have another little boy or a little girl in my belly. I should find out in the next month. Fingers crossed the baby isn't shy.

Here is a picture of the new baby. This was taken at 7 weeks when they confirmed that there was actually a baby in there with a heartbeat. The baby is in the black circle, its the fuzzy stuff off to the side of the clear black circle.

1 comment:

  1. Such a miracle isn't it! I hope you have a wonderful rest of your pregnancy and that the delivery goes the way you would like it to.

    ReplyDelete