Thursday, May 20, 2010
Happy 19 Months Little Man
Boy oh boy are you a changing! You have grown so much this month. Daddy went away for two days and came back to a new little boy:)
Here are some of the things that you are doing now:
1. You can point to objects in your book and say them. Some of your favorites are owl, tiger, apple, nana, baby and puppy.
2. When we were at the park, you had to point out every dog to me and say ogg.
3. You love to tell people byebye. We went out to eat the other day and every time the server left you told her bye and waved. Of course its still the cute backwards wave:)
4. You have become really independent. We went to the mall play area and you actually played by yourself. You no longer needed my help for the slide. I got to relax for a few minutes, it was so nice.
5. You give all the babies in your book kisses.
6. You have learned to walk backwards and do it all the time.
I know we say this every month but we are so proud of you. You are such bright light in our day. Your little smile makes every day better.
Here are some pictures that I took of you at the park the other day.