Sunday, May 30, 2010

Baby Erands

Today I dragged Daddy out to go look at stuff for the new baby. I bribe him with food, he got to eat at a yummy cuban place. I wanted to check out some double strollers and look at baby bedding.

While we were out at one of the malls, we let Tyler run around the little play area. This kid has no fear. I am amazed that we haven't had any ER visits yet because of injuries.


After we checked out a few strollers, I figured out which one I wanted. I ended up with the one that I had been wanting all along but it was expensive, so I needed to make sure it was really the one. We ended up finding it on sale at another store, so we ran over there and picked it up.

Here is our new Double Stroller, the Bob Revolution Dualie. I can't wait to use it in the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment