Monday, October 19, 2009

Lunch Time

It's lunch time in the Henderson household. Tyler is a mess when it comes to eating. To say this boy loves to eat is an understatement. There are very few things that he won't eat. I love the fact that he is a great eater. It makes my life so much easier. Plus I am hoping that he doesn't grow up to be a picky eater like his Mommy and Daddy. Today Tyler had green peas, yellow rice and some beef hotdogs. He loved it all and had so much fun shoving that rice in his mouth.

2 comments:

  1. How did you post this picture? I have been trying all morning and I can't seem to figure out how to insert pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This collage I made in photoshop. But you can insert 1 picture at a time using the picture icon along the top of where you write the post. If you run your mouse over the icons, you will see the one for pictures. Its next to the one for video.

    ReplyDelete