Thursday, October 29, 2009

Missouri Here We Come...

Today Tyler and I are leaving to go to Missouri. We finally get to meet little Miss Avery. She is Kristin's little girl. We are super excited to see them.

This is my first time flying with Tyler all by myself and I have to say I was a bit nervous. Luckily Kristin had almost everything that I needed, so all I needed to pack was clothes for Tyler and I. That helped out so much. I can't imagine getting through the airport by myself with Tyler, a suitcase, a stroller, a car seat and a pack n play. I was most nervous about security but I think a lot of people took pitty on me and they were all super nice. Our plane was supposed to take off about 6:15 but it was delayed until 7:45. This kind of worked out really good because that is right around Tyler's bedtime. Except that when we got to Missouri we still had a two hour drive to Kristin's house. We didn't end up getting there until around ll:30 and we were exhausted.

Here is a picture of Tyler enjoying his dinner while we were waiting in the Airport.



Tyler did GREAT on the plane ride there. He fell asleep before take off and then I couldn't get him awake after we landed. He was tired. I set him in the chair so I could gather everything and he kept falling asleep in it.


After we landed and I was trying to get the stroller undone, I had to set Tyler on the ground. The captain felt bad for him and held him while I got everything ready. He even let Tyler wear his hat. Who knows maybe Tyler will be a pilot one day, the hat does look awfully cute on him:)

1 comment:

  1. That is too cute! I'm happy everything went well for you with your flight.

    ReplyDelete