Sunday, October 4, 2009

WOW!!


All I can say is teething SUCKS big time. In the past four days, Tyler has been refusing food, fussy all the time and just plain miserable. My poor baby. We actually didn't even know it was teething at first. It all started on Thursday after daycare. Tyler was very warm, so I took his temp and it was 102.9. I gave him some Tylenol and just kept an eye on him. About 30 min later, Tyler got really clingy and ended up falling asleep on my lap (not like him at all). He took a short nap and seemed to be feeling a little better. I was getting pretty worried about him. One of the kids in his daycare was diagnosed with Swine Flu, so I was praying this was not the start of that. I checked on him in the middle of the night and he was a little warm, so he got some more Tylenol. Checked on him in the morning and he was fine, his temp was down to 98. Then Friday night his temp spiked again, 102.5. Again he just got some more Tylenol and I kept an eye on him. He was acting fussy and not eating well but nothing that made me think he was really sick.

Then comes Saturday. The day that I love because I get to spend the whole day with my little guy and he was a BIG fussy mess. He was miserable the whole day. Just whining and crying (no temp) and he would hardly eat. About the only time he way happy was at the mall. On Sunday he does the same thing. But this time I felt in his mouth and guess what??? Another tooth. Thank god. Hopefully this means that I will have my happy wonderful baby back. So now his is still cutting his molar (its not all the way through the gum yet) and he is cutting one of his bottom incisors (I think). The bottom one is pretty much cut completely through, so hopefully his normal awesome personality will return soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment