Saturday, February 20, 2010

All the Wood is Down

My Dad and my Grandpa put down the last of the wood today. It looks so good. I am having a hard time getting them completely clean looking but once that happens I know I am going to love it. The color we picked out looks great with the rest of the decor of the house. My Dad is leaving on Sunday, so we were really hoping they would be able to finish and just leave the smaller stuff for my Grandpa to finish before he left. I think I might even be able to get a couple of extra projects out of my Grandpa while he here. I love when he visits he is such a handy man. He can fix almost anything.

Here are some pictures of the floor.

This was taken from upstairs looking down into the living room.


This is the office.

I would post one of the dining room/Tyler's playroom but its a mess right now. So I will wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment