Thursday, February 18, 2010

Potty Time

Its time to introduce Tyler to the potty. A couple weeks ago I bought him one of the little chair potties and he didn't want to sit on it. I can't really blame him, it looked like it was squishing his little peepee (ooops I mean really big, sorry Daddy). So I returned it and decided to to try one of the ones that sit on the potty. I thought this might be better because he couldn't get down with out my help and the hole was much bigger. On the other one he kept trying to get up every second. Hopefully he will like this one a little more and stay on it for more than 10 seconds. Today I let him sit on the potty with his sippy cup and he was content for about a minute then he wanted down of course with no peepee in the potty.

1 comment:

  1. That's pretty impressive, Roni. I don't think I'll be trying that one any time soon!

    ReplyDelete